Length braced: 48″
Draw-weight range: 20-50 lbs / 26-28 inches
The Toth Scythian bows are beautiful products. They all have a nice leather coverage.
The typical Scythian warrior was a horseman who used archery as his prime offensive weapon.
Characteristic of a Scythian bow.
– It is very short.
– It has recurved tips.
– It has a setback centre section.
– The limbs are thick in proportion to their width.
– It is usually carried in a gorytos.
– It is primarily a cavalry weapon.
The Toth Scythian bows are composite bows. The string is made out of â€ždacronâ€-which is a streatchable plastic, and we use â€žcevlarâ€ for the string bandage.
* our adult bowsâ€™ draw-weights are measured at the standard 28â€, but they have a draw-lenght from 26â€ to 32â€ usually.
– for target-shooting, we suggest weaker ones (up to 45 pounds / 28 inches)
– for hunting, we suggest stronger ones (from 45 pounds / 28 inches).
Please feel free to inquire about these products. There are more color options than you can see pictured..