The Toth Mongolian bows are our most beautiful products. They all have a nice leather coverage. . The mongolian style is a more than 1000 year-old-style. The mongolian bows are always symmetric bows. Their speciality is, that they have â€žstring-padsâ€for stopping the string rapidly after the shot. Itâ€™s aim is that, that the arrow earns a higher impulse, and a higher starting velocity than at the other bows, which have no string-pads. The bows are composite bows. They consist of 3 main parts:
The 2 end-parts, which are made out of wood (normally we use ash, cherry and pear) the hilt and the reflex-curves, which are made out of fibreglass covered by cow-leather.
The string is made out of â€ždacronâ€-which is a streatchable plastic, and we use â€žcevlarâ€ for the string bandage. At the hilt, they have a wooden plate, to make the bowâ€™s surface smoother for the arrow.
Available :25-65LBS draw weight range
– If you want order this type of bow, please write for me what draw weight bow want you.
– Or you are the beginner archer, just please write for me your size /tall and weight/ and we recommend the best bow size to you.
– The Toth custom made bow building time is 2 week
The archerâ€™s opinion:
The bows are very good sport and hunting bows. They can be used even for competitions, but to tell the truth, they are a bit slower, than the top competitions bows. They are quite reliable.
Suggestion for draw-weight selections:
– for target-shooting, we suggest weaker ones (up to 45 pounds / 28 inches)
– for hunting, we suggest stronger ones (from 45 pounds / 28 inches).<
Please feel free to inquire about these products. There are more color options than you can see pictured.