Traditional Toth Hungarian style recurve bow. The brand name is Attila..
They consist of 3 main parts:
The 2 end-parts, which are made out of nuts wood the hilt and the reflex-curves, which are made out of fibreglass covered by cow-leather.
The string is made out of dacron-which is a streatchable plastic, and we use cevlar for the string bandage.
Available :25-65LBS draw weight range
– If you want order this type of bow, please write for me what draw weight bow want you.
– Or you are the beginner archer, just please write for me your size /tall and weight/ and we recommend the best bow size to you.
– The Toth custom made bow building time is 2 week
The archer’s opinion:
The bows are very good sport and hunting bows.
Suggestion for draw-weight selections:
– for target-shooting, we suggest weaker ones (up to 45 pounds / 28 inches)
– for hunting, we suggest stronger ones (from 45 pounds / 28 inches).
Please feel free to inquire about these products. There are more color options than you can see pictured.